Tuesday, March 24, 2009

KREATIVE BLOGGER AWARD!!

I was awarded the "Kreativ Blogger Award" by Sandi

I want to thank Sandi for my award. I was away camping and canoing with friends on the Guadelupe river this weekend and came home to find this award. How very special I felt!

There are a couple of things that comes along with the acceptance of this fabulous award which are that I am to list 7 things that bring joy into my life and I am to award the Kreativ Blogger Award to 7 other blogsites.

My Joys In Life:

I love waking up every morning to my boyfriend's singing. It truly makes my heart smile and starts my day off in a magical way.
I enjoy walking on the beach with the sand squishing in between my toes.
I enjoy my grandson, watching him grow and learn each and every day. He is truly the reason for my being.
I enjoy meeting new friends through all of the different venues offered to us today. They are each very special to me.
I love waking up in the morning and going into my garden and picking fresh vegetables for the day's meals.
I love the smell of fresh bread baking in the oven and knowing that soon I will be able to slice it and spread it with sweet creamery butter and sink my teeth into it!
I enjoy passing the time by reading others blogsites and discovering new ones. There is so much creativity and diversity out there and I am so blessed to be apart of the blogging world.

Here are my choices for the "Kreativ Blogger Award". Please take some time away from your busy day and visit these wonderfully creative blogs and leave a comment.

Linda's Bluegate
Cherry Hill Cottage
Rose Vine Cottage Two
Cynthias Cottage Design
Vintage Rose Collection
Romantic Home
Little French Garden House

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Linda..... my..... what lovely company you put me in....
I enjoyed reading your list of joys..... it really is the simple things in life....
How fun riding down the river...
HUgs
Linda

Vintage Rose Collection said...

Linda, thank you for thinking of me! I love all the blogs you mentioned here and its nice to be in such great company! I can see why you received this award, your blog is beautiful... I love your banner very pretty!
Love to you,
Jo-Anne Coletti

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Thanks so much, Linda, for thinking of me. Your blog is a wonderful place to spend time, it's a welcoming place. I, too, loved reading your list of things you love. Happy Tuesday!
Lidy